Wednesday 26 November 2008

Make it stop.

There is no air, I cannot breathe
I’m trapped, I am contained.
It’s getting hot. My skin, it burns
The torture is maintained.


Thirty billion trillion minutes
Pass like snails on dope.
The longer I am locked away
I lose my grip on hope.


Beads of sweat escape my body
Heading for somewhere cooler.
They have no idea that when they’re out
They'll meet the evil Ruler.


The Ruler, Master, King of pain
Dictates and orders men
To punish, maim and violate
The creatures, and the children.


Those poor and helpless animals
Were helpless, injured, weak.
I tried to save their fragile bodies
But the bad men came for me.


Each inch of me wanted to scream and scream
To cry and scream ‘till I broke.
But that was forbidden, not at all allowed
If I did, I’d regret it, I’d choke.



No more words now
I am weak, I admit .
I need to escape from this stash of deep shit.

No comments: